United Indians’ staff work daily to improve the spiritual, social, economic, educational, and cultural well-being of our region’s Indigenous community. At the core is our employment philosophy: everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. United Indians employees enjoy competitive wages, great benefits, and a casual work environment.
We are committed to ensuring that our people, programs, and services reflect the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and as such United Indians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Indians of All Tribes Foundation recognizes the value of lived experience and the benefits of outside-of-the-classroom-learning as well as the inequities in access to higher education for our Native community. While the majority of the job openings at United Indians strongly prefer a bachelor’s degree, if you feel that your experience and education in community spaces will make you a high-quality candidate for a position, please reach out to our staff at [email protected]. We want to hire the best candidate for each position and sometimes an application isn’t enough for us to get to know you. Please send in a cover letter, resume, and application and explain what makes you the most qualified person for the job.
United Indians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, political ideology, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, and local laws.
TO APPLY: Click the link of the job you are interested in and apply using the Indeed.com website
- Home Visiting Program Supervisor – Home Visiting Program Supervisor – Seattle, WA – Indeed.com
- IT Administrator – IT Administrator – Seattle, WA 98199 – Indeed.com
Advocate (grave shift) – Advocate (Grave Shift) – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
- Home Visitor – Home Visitor – Seattle, WA 98118 – Indeed.com
- Crisis Housing Case Manager – Crisis Housing Case Manager – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
- Preschool Manager – Preschool Manager – Seattle, WA 98199 – Indeed.com
- Youth Advocate (on-call) – Youth Advocate (on-call) – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
- Lead Maintenance – Lead Maintenance/Security – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
- Native Workforce Service Program Manager – Program Manager – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
- Rapid Rehousing Case Manager – Rapid Rehousing Case Manager – Seattle, WA 98117 – Indeed.com
Check the location: Jobs can be at Daybreak Star in Discovery Park or Labateyah Youth Home Location.
For Questions Email: [email protected]
Personnel Department | P.O. Box 99100 | Seattle, WA 9813
Latest Program News
9 Native-designed Holiday Gifts Under $30
Biden-Harris Administration awards grant funding to UIATF Native Workforce Services Program
Architect provides historic overview, updates on Northwest Native Canoe Center
Daybreak Star Native Veterans’ Association Offering Support with Paying Bills
Indigenous Peoples’ Day Celebrated at Daybreak Star
Evening of Recognition was a Success
Save the Date: Indigenous Peoples’ Day 2023 at Daybreak Star
- Ina Maka Home Visiting Program
- ICW Foster Care Support
- Our Strong Fathers
- Daybreak Star Preschool
- Native Workforce Services Program
- Homelessness Prevention Program
- Labateyah Youth Home
- Native Elders Program
- Native Veterans Program
- Traditional Medicine Program
- Daybreak Star Radio
- Sacred Circle Gallery
- Sacred Circle Gift Shops