United Indians’ staff work daily to improve the spiritual, social, economic, educational, and cultural well-being of our region’s Indigenous community. At the core is our employment philosophy: everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. United Indians employees enjoy competitive wages, great benefits, and a casual work environment.
We are committed to ensuring that our people, programs, and services reflect the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and as such United Indians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Indians of All Tribes Foundation recognizes the value of lived experience and the benefits of outside-of-the-classroom-learning as well as the inequities in access to higher education for our Native community. While the majority of the job openings at United Indians strongly prefer a bachelor’s degree, if you feel that your experience and education in community spaces will make you a high-quality candidate for a position, please reach out to our staff at [email protected]. We want to hire the best candidate for each position and sometimes an application isn’t enough for us to get to know you. Please send in a cover letter, resume, and application and explain what makes you the most qualified person for the job.
United Indians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, political ideology, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, and local laws.
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
Daybreak Star Location:
- Revenue Director (Full Time)
- Tenant Services Coordinator (Full Time)
- Bookkeeping Intern (Part Time)
- Radio Station Youth Intern (Part Time)
- Foster Care Assistant (Part Time)
- Radio Community Relations Manager (Part Time)
- Assistant Teacher
- Support Educator
Labateyah Youth Home Location:
- Youth Home Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
- Rapid Rehousing Case Manager (Full Time)
- Crisis Housing Case Manager (Full Time)
- Youth Advocate (swing shift) (Full Time)
- Youth Advocate (on-call)
- Emergency/On-Call Elders’ Program Assistant
- Housing Coordinator (Full Time)
- Maintenance & Security Lead (Full Time)
Columbia City Location:
- Parent Partner / Home Visitor (Full Time)
After reviewing the job description, please complete and submit an UIATF Employment Application
For Questions Email: [email protected]
Personnel Department | P.O. Box 99100 | Seattle, WA 98139