United Indians of All Tribes Foundation has a grant for reimbursement of school supplies, clothes, or after school programs for NATIVE Foster Youth who are enrolled in K through 12.
All you need to know about reimbursements:
- Students must be Native American, Pacific Islander, or Alaskan Native
- Students must be enrolled in K-12
- Students must be in King County, Washington
- Must provide original receipts
- Receipts must be dated between 6/1/2021 – 12/15/2021
- Receipts must show date, amount of transaction, and item descriptions
- The maximum reimbursement is $500
- Reimbursements will be made payable to Foster Care Family who submitted the application
- Reimbursements will be made within 4 weeks of United Indians of All Tribes Foundation’s receipt of completed application with original receipts.
Click here for Application and mail to UIATF, attn: Finance, PO BOX 99100, Seattle, WA 98139