A gift of appreciated securities is one of the most effective means of supporting UIATF while receiving income tax advantages.
A gift of appreciated stock is one of the most effective means of supporting United Indians of all Tribes Foundation, while receiving excellent income tax advantages.
To make a tax-deductible gift of stock to United Indians:
- Please provide the following information to your financial advisor: United Indians of Tribes Foundation is a Washington-based 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation.
One Pershing Plaza
Jersey City, NJ 07399
United Indians of All Tribes Fnd.
Depository Trust Corp (DTC):0443
Comment: “Gift to United Indians of all Tribes Foundation – from [Donor Name(s)] United Indians Tax ID #:91–0889016”
- Contact United Indians at [email protected] or call 206. 829. 2218. Please let us know the name of the stock, number of shares, and date of transfer. This will ensure your gift is properly credited and acknowledged.
GIFTS OF OTHER SECURITIES
If you have stock or bond certificates, mutual fund shares, or other appreciated securities you would like to contribute to United Indians, please contact United Indians at [email protected] or call 206. 829. 2218.
While United Indians does not provide financial advice, we welcome any questions you or your financial advisor may have regarding gifts to our organization
Support United Indians
We are a Washington nonprofit corporation and a 501(c)(3) organization, with federal tax ID number 91-0889016. All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thank you for supporting our critical programs and the Indigenous communities we are honored to serve.
Leave a Legacy
Buy a Brick
Latest Program News
Evening of Recognition was a Success
Save the Date: Indigenous Peoples’ Day 2023 at Daybreak Star
Local TV Personality and Journalist, Enrique Cerna, will Host Evening of Recognition
Pearl Jam signed Poster Up for Auction at Evening of Recognition
Evening of Recognition
Seeking: COO, Communications, Bookkeeping, Case Manager and more
Returning Adoptees Pow Wow May 20th
- Ina Maka Home Visiting Program
- ICW Foster Care Support
- Our Strong Fathers
- Daybreak Star Preschool
- Native Workforce Services Program
- Homelessness Prevention Program
- Labateyah Youth Home
- Native Elders Program
- Native Veterans Program
- Traditional Medicine Program
- Daybreak Star Radio
- Sacred Circle Gallery
- Sacred Circle Gift Shops