Community Events at Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center in Seattle.
Foster Parent Training and Family Culture Night 06/15/2023
June 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
Foster Parent Training and Family Culture Night
5 – 8pm
5011 Bernie Whitebear Way
Seattle, WA 98199
Caregiver strategies for holidays and celebrations
Please join us for our monthly foster parent training and culture night at Day break star.
We have drum group and cultural activities for the whole family starting at 5 pm in the main gathering area.
- We will be serving a meal (spaghetti, salad, roll, coffee, and fruit).
- Family culture night including, Drum and dance, hand drum singing, activities for young children.
- Foster parent training from 6-8 pm. Available in person and via zoom.
- Raffle for a hand drum and stick.
- Please contact Matthew Sam-Thornhill 206-681-7447 [email protected]
To schedule private events, see our event rental page.