Foster Parent Training and Family Culture Night
5011 Bernie Whitebear Way
Seattle, WA 98199
Caregiver strategies for holidays and celebrations
Please join us for our monthly foster parent training and culture night at Day break star.
We have drum group and cultural activities for the whole family starting at 5 pm in the main gathering area.
- We will be serving a meal (spaghetti, salad, roll, coffee, and fruit).
- Family culture night including, Drum and dance, hand drum singing, activities for young children.
- Foster parent training from 6-8 pm- available in person and via zoom.
- Raffle for a hand drum and stick.
- Please contact Matthew Sam-Thornhill 206-681-7447 [email protected]
Learn more about United Indians All Tribes Foundation foster care program and support.